Improve safety, quality and cost throughout the project lifecycle.
True 4D isn’t about project simulations, true 4D gives teams a medium to create, analyze, edit, report and manage projects through a single visual interface.
WATCH THE DEMONSTRATION
Tame the dynamic complexities of 21st century projects with interoperable digital technology.
- Leverage Synchro’s unique ability to “automatch” your BIM model to your schedule to update your construction plan in 4D in a matter of minutes.
- Reduce your schedule variance with visual look ahead reports that identify activities, work areas, and equipment – view task list by contractor, work package, etc.
- Reduce cost variance using comprehensive resource management, see planned vs. installed quantity tracking, project/contractor earned value, critical path, and more.
- Lead progress review meetings using the Synchro model as the central hub of information for clear, collaborative and productive planning and decision-making with all stakeholders.
- Plan for safety hazards and risks before you start work at the jobsite using dynamic spatial coordination analysis that identifies work area overlap, overhead crane risks, potential for obstruction delays, and more.
SYNCHRO PRO ADD-ONS
ADDITIONAL SERVICES & TRAINING
Hands-On 2 Day Group Training
We schedule hands-on small group training classes for Synchro PRO 4D scheduling in various locations in the UK and the USA. The class is geared toward “real world” construction planning and includes expert guidance in using resource management, data reporting and jobsite progress tracking. Bring your laptop, we will provide temporary licenses when needed. Check our schedule for a location near you.
Custom On-site Training
Synchro’s Project Delivery team experts will come to your office or your project site to provide 2 days of comprehensive training. The class is geared toward “real world” construction planning and includes expert guidance in using Synchro’s advanced tools for resource management, data reporting, and jobsite progress tracking. Training is provided on your computers- we will provide temporary licenses if needed.
$3,600 plus travel
Project Delivery Support
Synchro’s Project Delivery Team (SPD) provides focused expertise (both short term and long term) to support the successful integration and implementation of 4D/VDC into your existing workflows. We work with builders of challenging projects to extend “WHAT IS POSSIBLE” with the Synchro platform. Contact us to discuss your needs and to get a custom proposal.
Priced according to needs