Synchro 4D Scheduling Certification
GET SYNCHRO CERTIFIED!
Synchro’s Project Delivery Team is offering comprehensive 2-Day training classes that cover the fundamentals for utilizing Synchro PRO for 4D-Based scheduling and construction project management, as well as hands-on support for applying Synchro to your construction project model. This class is geared toward “real world” construction planning and includes expert guidance in using Synchro’s advanced tools for resource management, data reporting, and jobsite progress tracking.
Class size is limited to 8-12 people depending on location.
Upon completion of the training class you will receive a certificate that verifies your status as a SYNCHRO CERTIFIED 4D PLANNER.
Upcoming 4D Scheduling Classes
|May 10-11||London, UK||£695/person||FULL|
|May 24-25||Los Angeles, CA USA||$995/person||FULL|
|June 6-7||Dallas, TX USA||$995/person||FULL|
|July 19-20||Berkeley, CA USA||$995/person||Buy|
What you’ll learn
After completing this class, you will have effectively learned how to accomplish the following 4D-Based best practice scheduling capabilities:
- Importing schedule data from all common sources including P6, Asta, MS Project, and Excel.
- Importing 3D models and equipment models of any complexity and file format
- Linking 3D/BIM model data to schedule data in a fast, efficient manner to create accurate and clear 4D construction sequences
- Understand how to maximize the use of the BIM properties contained in your design model data to increase the functionality and performance of the 4D schedule
- Synchronize updated CPM schedules into your 4D model in an automated and efficient manner to enable consistent use of the 4D schedule through the lifecycle of your project
- Execute Model-Based scheduling to effectively create your schedule from your model data when CPM schedules are not desired and/or available
- Conduct a 4D-Based Progress Review using Synchro to validate your construction schedule with all project participants
- Work with resource-loaded schedules to manage costs, labor and material and produce earned value and quantity tracking plots alongside the 4D schedule and construction sequence
- Track the status of tasks and resources at the jobsite using the Synchro platform mobile app and integrate in real time with the 4D schedule for accurate progress tracking
- Export 4D schedule data to a variety of reports for project controls