FREE 4D BIM/ VDC SOFTWARE FOR CONSTRUCTION STUDENTS
Synchro Software, a global leader in VDC & 4D BIM construction project management software, is pleased to grant FREE Synchro PRO licenses to schools offering a Construction Management and/or related course of study. Synchro PRO is quickly becoming the standard for projects around the globe. Ensure you students are prepared when they enter the job force. 30 of the top 50 contractor’s in the USA, and 10 of the top 10 international contractors use Synchro PRO.
Synchro PRO is visual scheduling that goes far beyond simulations and Hollywood BIM. Add logistics and temporary works. Visually validate, analyze and edit all in one place. What was once the “vision” of the scheduler’s imagination alone, now becomes a shared vision by the entire team. The project team can collaboratively explore options, manage solutions, track progress and optimize results in a way no other software can provide.
While our software is interoperable and synchronizes with legacy CPM scheduling tools such as Oracle Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, and Excel, part of Synchro PRO’s unique power is its integrated scheduling system. For the greatest efficiency, schedule directly in Synchro PRO. PRO also integrates with over 35 3D CAD file types and IFC from systems such as Bentley, Autodesk, CATIA, Solidworks, Intergraph, AVEVA and SketchUp etc.
Who is eligible?
- Universities / Colleges
- Junior Colleges
- Vocational/Technical/Trade Schools
- Schools interested in producing VDC savvy graduates
Software use includes:
- Individual PhD and Masters level research
- Integration into a planning, scheduling and project management courses
- Student competitions and awards at our user conference
Licenses are provided to:
- Schools- in quantities as required to fully equip the school’s computer laboratory
- Individual Masters and PhD candidates
- Individual members of a school team (Associated Schools of Construction, Associated General Contractors, BIM competitions, etc.)
Licenses are granted on a yearly basis at no cost upon request. Participation entitles the school to:
- Initial IT support to get the software up and running
- All Synchro PRO software updates
- Access to Synchro Academy online training materials
- General support/help desk is NOT provided
- Keep your Program up to date with industry preferred BIM/VDC software
- Fully engage your students with digital, interoperable software
- Help your students’ job searches by providing valuable experience
For additional information contact: