Ensure your team is always working with current data.
SWP (Synchro Workgroup Project) is a database server designed to co-ordinate access to Synchro Project Data within group environments. SWP allows the multiple users to work on the same file at the same time – not only from PRO but also from OpenViewer, Scheduler, SITE (via LINK API), Hololens (via LINK API) and other 3rd party applications.
- In SWP (think of as ‘project work group’ situation) multiple users connect concurrently to the database server in order to obtain the latest project data while the processing is performed in PRO, on the user’s side.
- SWP doesn’t use the file – what was initially the .SP file is converted into a database and attached to the server as a data ‘container’. SWP uses OODB technology (Object Oriented Database).
- SWP is not a document repository – the database contains only one source of data.
- SWP runs as Windows OS service and SWP Manager is a small executable console, which allows simple admin commands.
- SWP server grants access and permissions per company / role / user which can easily be established from Synchro PRO.
When used with the Synchro SITE app for Apple™, SWP provides 24/7 access to 4D project model data in Synchro PRO so that real time status updating can be done in the model via iPad. All updates in SITE are tracked by user and, once approved, can be viewed and monitored in the PRO master file.
NEW- SWP 2017 can be used with the Microsoft™ SITE app to view and status resources in the 4D model directly in the Hololens with advanced options for placing origin and rotation markers.
Synchro Workgroup Project Pricing
All active licenses are entitled to software updates, a full day of one-on-one technical set-up support and online best practice training from the Synchro Project Delivery Team, and access to Synchro Academy online training.
"The draft schedule with the model pointed out logistic issues and conflicts. This made us think in greater detail of the exact timing of key elements; egress pathways, foundation phasing, notifications to the owner, scaffolding, crane placement, worker, and material access. It also flushed out critical activities that needed to be completed before the next activity could start." CHS NE Modernization Bed Tower, Robins & Morton.