Hands On Small Group Training
SYNCHRO Pro 4D Construction
SYNCHRO Pro Fundamentals Online Training
June 23 – 26, 2020 | 12:00pm – 4:00pm EDT | Daily Training
June 22, 2020 | 12:00pm – 2:00pm EDT | Pre-training check-in
Online Course Cost: $750 USD
SYNCHRO Pro Fundamentals Online Training is a multi-day interactive experience covering the basic topics of SYNCHRO Pro. By the end of the training, participants will understand the basic functions of SYNCHRO and will be able to create their 4D models and export the sequenced images or animations for project team review and presentation. It is focused on teaching the essential skills in using the SYNCHRO Pro productively at an introductory level for project implementation.
The Fundamentals course will use a building model to demonstrate and practice SYNCHRO Pro features. The course is designed for new users or experienced users who need a refresher to warm up their SYNCHRO knowledge.
SYNCHRO Pro Fundamentals Training Topics
- Session 01 – Introduction to 4D
- Session 02 – Import 3D Models and Interoperability
- Session 03 – User Interface, Navigation, and Options
- Session 04 – Scheduling Basics
- Session 05 – Filtering – Task, 3D, Tabular
- Session 06 – Assigning Resources
- Session 07 – Subdivide 3D Objects
- Session 08 – Auto-matching – Resource to Task (Assign Resources)
- Session 09 – Model-based Scheduling
- Session 10 – Baselines, Scenarios, and Synchronization
- Session 11 – Resources, Coast Loading, and Earned Value
- Session 12 – Import Equipment, Edit 3D Objects, Assign and Edit as Assigned
- Session 13 – Viewpoint, Cutting Plane, and Layouts
- Session 14 – Animating Equipment
- Session 15 – Create and Export Animations
Minimum PC requirements are listed here: PC REQUIREMENTS
Note that in order to book at the prices shown you may need to select that currency at checkout.
Please see our cancellation / refund policy on the left prior to booking. Attendees must bring their own laptops for training.
|Jun 23 - 26||Online, Daily Training, 12:00pm - 4:00pm EDT||SYNCHRO Pro Fundamentals||$750||Register|
By registering for the selected group training, you agree to the following policy:
Payment must be received 15 days prior to the start of the class. You have the option to pay by credit card online or request an invoice from Bentley Systems/SYNCHRO.
Bring your own computer:
Attendees are required to bring their own computers. Minimum hardware requirements can be found here. A loaner computer can be arranged at additional cost under extraordinary circumstances.
Before arranging your travel:
Bentley Systems/SYNCHRO reserves the right to cancel the scheduled class due to unforeseen circumstances. Registered attendees will receive a confirmation of the status of the class 15 days prior to the start date of the scheduled class. We recommend making travel arrangements upon receipt of this confirmation.
Cancellation/ Reschedule/ Transfer:
Registered/paid attendees have the option to either reschedule to another scheduled class up until 15 days prior to the start date of the original class, or to transfer the registration up until the start date of the class by submitting a reschedule or transfer request in email.
No-show: Refunds are not available